Our Courses Emphasize on:
Early Childhood Courses
Click to Expand
Fun Nursery Course (N2)
Since 3 to 4 year-old young children are most cognitively attuned to language use; we have therefore developed an interactive language course which uses words and pictures, music etc to enhance this trait.
Through lively and fun-filled teaching processes, your child will
- acquire vocabulary through word recognition
- learn basic strokes that form Chinese characters
- develop motor-skills in preparation for greater written work in future
- learn to follow instruction
- learn to read, listen, speak, comprehend and communicate
- appreciate Chinese culture and acquire the love for the language
K1 Step Up/ K2 Language Foundation Course
Through fun-filled and engaging teaching processes, your child will be equipped and build strong foundation for their formal primary school education. In this course, he/ she will be taught:
- listening and comprehension skills through story-telling, games and activities
- articulation of Chinese words and speak fluently
- situational conversation
- writing of basic strokes and Chinese characters
- word recognition
- correct application of vocabulary in sentence formation
- hanyu pinyin during K2
Primary School Courses
Click to Expand
Ace Chinese Enrichment Course (P1 to P6)
In this course, we build a solid foundation and progressively raise the Chinese standard of your children.
Through systematic and engaging teaching processes, your child will:
- build confidence through group activities and independent work
- grasp oral and listen skills
- grasp comprehension skills
- understand and apply the meaning of vocabulary taught
- manage examinations with ease through exam-smart techniques
- acquire the love for the language.
CCW Conversation, Comprehension and Writing Course (P2 to P6)
Through lively and engaging teaching processes, your child will acquire the techniques and apply wide range of vocabulary for good composition writing. He/ she will also learn comprehension skills through the different levels of question set in comprehension passages. Besides, he/ she will be trained oral and reading skills that is required for oral and listening examination.
PIC Progress in Chinese Course (P1 & P2)
This course is specially designed for students who do not have a head start in Chinese language, speak mainly English and need to build a concrete foundation for the language.
This course aims to:
- build foundation through content and pace that suits the student group
- strengthen oral ability through vocabulary expansion and situational conversation practices
- cultivate reading interest and strengthen comprehension ability
Mandarin is Cool (P1 & P2)
This course is designed to prepare students in acquiring oral skills for the schools’ oral examination. In the course, through fun-filled teaching processes and the usage of multimedia, students will learn common nouns (relevant to their daily experiences), adjectives in describing a scene, common idioms and conversational practices.
Secondary School Courses
Click to Expand
Secondary Chinese Enrichment Course (S1 to S4)
This course is specially designed for students to acquire the skill set required during secondary school level (Express/Higher Chinese) and follow closely to the MOE syllabus.
It aims to help students overcome the barriers and prepare them for the GCE O’ level examination as early as their first year in secondary school.
Secondary Writing Appreciation Course (S1 to S4)
As your child progresses to secondary level, he/she will realize that the writing skills and ability to comprehend the essays needed for exceed that of primary level. In this course, your child will be taught the requirement and approach for the different types of essay such as narrative essay, expository essay, argumentative writing, practical writing and summary writing etc.
We offer various holiday courses ranging from early childhood to secondary level. Information about our holiday courses will be released during mid-April and mid-September of the year. Our holiday courses is not academic based and aims to cultivate interest in the learning of Chinese language through engaging teaching processes and fun-filled activities.