At Hua Cheng Education Centre, we take a serious approach in keeping our learning environment clean and safe.
Since the onset of Covid-19 in 2020, we have been implementing the following measures at all of our centres:
– Disinfecting all high-touch areas, such as tables and chairs, between each use by individuals.
– Hand sanitizers provided along all corridors and in all classrooms.
– Standard safe distancing measure of keeping at least 1 meter apart between students and staff.
– Masks are required to be worn by all, at all times. We always have spare masks to share if students need them.
– Temperature taking and Trace Together token / Safe Entry scanning for all students before allowing entry.
All staff and students, if experiencing sickness or feeling unwell, are asked to fulfill their lessons via online Zoom arrangements, or to rest at home.
Let’s do our part and stay vigilant together to fight against the spread of Covid-19.