Start your child’s Chinese Language Journey early with Hua Cheng Education Centre.
N1, N2 & K1
Age 3 to 6 is the golden window for language development. Students will learn . . .
• to be familiar with classroom and small group interactions, hence creating a smoother transition to enrolling in formal education.
• basic verbal conversations in Chinese
• writing of Chinese Strokes 基本笔画
• simple sentence structures
• improve cognitive skills through problem solving with fun worksheet exercises
• increase their knowledge of Chinese vocabulary through interesting Chinese stories formulated by Hua Cheng Education Centre
Children often have a hard time catching up in Primary 1 Chinese, help them build a strong Chinese Language foundation in K2!
This course aims to help students transit to Primary school with:
• Learning Hanyu Pinyin 汉语拼音, essential for understanding Primary 1 MOE Chinese syllabus
• Formation and pronunciation methods
• Application principles of Hanyu Pinyin
• Articulation of words
**Preschool courses are available at selected branches. Please enquire to find out more.